Shibori Purse with Sashiko Stitching
A gorgeous patterned cotton twill shibori purse that is just the right size for your make up or tech bits and pieces so that they’re right at your finger tips.
This purse has been hand-dyed in beautiful rich indigo tones. Reviving traditional dyeing craftmanship that embodies clean and simple design so that you can have a little bit of indigo magic in your bag everyday.
A useful and unique gift for someone you love so that they will always think of you when they open it.
Made from my pattern remnants – this purse is totally unique in the world. None of my scarps go to waste. What ever is left after making whatever I can is donated to my local primary school for them to use in creative collages and projects.
- Width 20cm Height 14cm
- 100% cotton twill with Shibori design outer bag. Hand stitched sashiko patterns.
- 100% indigo irish linen lining.
- Both fabrics have been pre washed.
- Chunky gold jean zipper.
- Real tan leather puller.
- Perfect for that denim lover.
- You can use this purse for storing coins, credit cards,pencils, pens, make up or tech supplies.
Spot clean with mild detergent. Dry flat.
Ready to ship immediately.
Hand-dyed and Hand-crafted in England.