Unique Little Denim Purse With Sashiko Stitching.
Made from Japanese denim remnants this denim purse is just the right size for all your cards and notes so that they’re right at your finger tips.
This purse has been hand-stitched using japanese sashiko stitching techques. Reviving traditional dying craftmanship that embodies clean and simple design so that you can have a little bit of indigo magic in your bag everyday.
A useful and unique gift for someone you love so that they will always think of you when they open it.
Made from remnants – this purse is totally unique in the world. None of my scarps go to waste. What ever is left after making whatever I can is donated to my local primary school for them to use in creative collages and projects.
- Width 16cm Height 12cm
- Japanese 12 oz denim and dark blue 10oz coated denim
- 100% organic natural cotton lining.
- Both fabrics have been pre washed.
- Chunky gold jean zipper.
- Real tan leather puller.
- Perfect for that denim lover.
- You can use this purse for storing coins, credit cards, make up or tech supplies.
Spot clean with mild detergent. Dry flat.
Ready to ship immediately.
Hand-dyed and Hand-crafted in England.